Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A very happy night

Tonight our CG hav a steamboat gathering at my classmate home.....that was a very happy night and a very bz night
i haven meet.....hahah....why i will say like that....that is bcos.....went i reach there....we just start to prepair all the food....haha....everyone very bz here and bz there....!!!just like having a very big party.....keke....the time very rush
4 us to prepair.....and finally we can start to eat our dinner.......'steamboat' haha.....and later on...we hav so much funny games....really shock and very interested....
after i join the CG....then the last round is my housemate b'day at my home.....waw.....that's really geng lo...my housemate....they all make a very pedas vegetable to my housemate that's who are the b'day guy....haha....he eat until want vomit....wakakaka....so funny.....therefore....we also play water outside our house....the bellon fill in the water and bom to each other.....haha....really pain...but shock.....haha....we all play until so crazy....keke
huuuuu.......today i really tired.....haha....play hold day....damn tired.....i think tonight must sleep very well....hehe...my god i pray that everyone can happy all the time went having fun....and let our CG hav many ppl join us....Amen Amen Amen......gd night ya my god....and holy spirit....