Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My 21 b'day


all my frens buy 4 me the present...


waw...is a box of MAS....


emm...the KEY is my parents buy 4 me,and the cross is my classmate buy 4 me...

......is bigini o...haha.....this is buy from my housemate,ah ping and poh koi!!

wah....the most i like.....DKNY....hehe...it's buy from kian wei and kok hoe...


emm...this is a makeup bag..that's buy from my CG friends.....keke..they want me to make-up


this is a cloth buy by my sisters...


this is a neck...buy from my lovely women call jen.....love her much...keke

this watch are buy from my lovely da jie from sarawak....love her too......mmmuackzz...


is a sakura perfume o...buy from my classmate also...keke


this is full of mamory when i'm stay with my all housemate....thanks a lot 4 them....


this are buy from my lecture emily.....love her too...she is a pretty gal o..haha

long time no update my blog le....i'm bck now....keke.....quite bz at all....cos my mid term exam want come ady......haiz.......somemore sick now....see two time doc...eat the medic eat until want vomit ady....eeeee...hate sick a lot....unluckily at my 21 b'day still in sick....>< thanks a lot to my daddy,mummy,sisters,my gan jie jie,emily,my classmate,CG frens and my housemate .... they celebrate the b'day 4 me....buy me the present....thanls a lot....love u all alot... i will remember that day in my heart and in my life too....won't 4 get the memory that u all get 4 me...thanks....mmmmuackz........here some pic to show.....^^