Friday, July 31, 2009

Home


Home......
is a place that we stay....and always hav so much warm inside....
daddy and mummy....my sisters....and my younger brother.....also my lovely grandmother.....keke
i hav a very warm and peaceful home....
my dear daddy and mummy very takecare of me....love me too....
now i'm study at KL....a place that far from my hometown.....
sometime really miss them....miss my bed...haha.....that's call homesick....
i love my mum cook.....expecialy the soup......emmmm...... yummy......the food she cook also the best...
she is a best cooker in my home....some day i also want become like my mum....be a best cooker....hehe...
always eat at outside i really hate....cos very oilly.....so sometime i will cook at my home....
my lovely sisters always very gd and clouse to me.....i love them very much....erm....my younger brother....
keke....a very naughty boy....but sometime very cute....haha....we all very sayang him....he also very clever sometime.....^^
i love them so much....so miss them also....
the feeling that stay with family really good......hope my lovely family doing fine....muacks.....