Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A tired week.....

huuuuusss.......i think this week i ganna be damn tired ........why....??ok....1st as 1st....i have a lot of practices time after my class....is ballroom dance....oh my...is tired + really tired....haha.....i just recover from my sick....then a lot of things are waitting me to go and done for it....oh my gosh......!!!
somemore....stil need to go my bible study....wed 3pm until 4pm then after that 9pm i think until 10pm...waw.....hold week also can't have a good rest....!!!!am going to pengsan ady.....wuwuuuuu......
but i will keep pray to god....i think is a misstion that god send 4 me to do it....haha.....
okok...in the ballroom dance i really learn a lot.....and happy to practice with them....and this is the 1st time i need to perfromence in the prom night....waw.....sound shok ya....hahah.....
i wish that is going to be good and fun la.....pray in my sicerely heart to god...amen.....