Thursday, September 3, 2009


this is the bubur that my mum cook.....yummmy....



my noty bro....haha...


Emmm…..so long never update ady…keke….=P

Am bck to my hometown 4 my school holiday…..well…really have a lot of fun at my home 4 about one week…

I never bck to my home since long time…..but after this holiday I will be more bz 4 my study….and revision in my all lesson….cos my trial exam want come ady….wuwuuuu…..so cham lar…..hate exam a lot….but love study a lot…..haha…..

Went bck to my home…I feel that am bck to natura place have fresh air….why I will say like that….haha…my home really like hutan….nop…like tropical…sometime like fruits land…..waw…..can’t imagine right….haha….ok….my dad is a fruits farmer….so that my home have a lot different fruit tree….the most a lot are dragon fruit...haha….

When bck to there..i always helping my dad…and my all sisters too…so happy to work with them…crazy,funny and gossip here gossip there….haha…. it was rain this few days in night….!!!the rain cats and dogs…thunder all the way….the first rain I never see b4…really heavy….!!! If KL rain like that surely nice lar…..haha….then no net so hot ady….

Well….i was having my one week holiday at hometown….my mum cook 4 me all the nice food that I long time did’t eat…haha….hmmmm…really nice one I tell u guys….if have change come to visit my home to have a dinner that cook from my mum….haha….and the soup….yor….so yummy lar………….!!!! I gonna be miss it at KL ler…..

this is my holiday......will pray 4 my family....amen....