Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stress or Relax.....


This title have a bit strange.....haha...i also dunno what i'm write now....
but just want to write....i can't sleep b4 i need to sit in the exam this morning 8.30am......
just keep try to memorise all the keys words....
when facing exam time i'm the person always make effort at the last moment.....that's me...
oh my gosh....then just gan jiong here gan jiong there....lolz.....me also hate myself a lot....@.@
well....
i think i can't be like that again when i'm facing my final exam....it's like a WAR.....
everyone need to survive in their subject....if one paper fail....i think their future are getting dark....
hahaha......hhhuuuu....leave 2 hours more i'm going to sit my first trial exam which is my Perniagaan paper one....!!!!yippy...yippy....going to WAR....hahaha...am i crazy right now....i think so....!!!!lolz...@.@
when i'm studying i sure listen music.....it's make me feel relax....haha.....b4 exam i sure will pray first....!!!amen
and i know....i will getting sick again....haha....cos tak cukup sleep men......!!!
share until here first....let u see how many paper i eat in this moment....vomit la....!!!how many i remember i dunno la....just try my best....kakakakaka.......lolz....